Hello and Welcome,
Looking for a therapist is a daunting process and more so when you may be unsure of your thoughts and life is confusing.
Transitional stages are interwoven into our life which brings endings and sometimes a feeling of the unknown. Some are easy especially when we are supported and encouraged and some are not when we feel isolated, unsettled by the fear of possible loss and an uncertain future.
With my integration of skills in relational Counselling and Personal Development together we explore, reflect and realise insights through active collaboration and positive awareness, therefore, it is possible to bring change and growth in the following issues -
- Anxiety Positive Thinking
- Avoidance Behaviour Career Coaching
- Addictions Alcohol & Drugs Voice Work Articulation
- Bereavement Work Life Balance
- Depression Work Related Issues
- Emotional Stress Presentation Skills
- Family Issues Developing & Achieving Goals
- Low Self Esteem & Confidence Exploring Beliefs, Values & Principles
- Major Life Changes Building Self Confidence
- Phobias Being the Person You Want To Be
- Relationship Counselling/Coaching Learning New Skills
- Weight Management Self Motivation
Telephone to make an appointment and we can discuss how you would like to proceed.
For counselling and Personal Development, Bernadette's practice is based in and around North Somerset, Bristol and Thornbury, South Gloucestershire.
Bernadette follows the Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy as set out by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Counsellor (MBACP) MNCS (Accred)
Master Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Prog (NLP) (INLPTA)
Professional Life Coach
Tele: 01275 540738